Portfolio » 2 Broadway
2 Broadway, a 32-story office building built in 1959, is home to The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). This 1,595,000 square foot tower boasts floor sizes of up to 62,000 square feet.
After undergoing a more than $100 million makeover in 1999, the building is in pristine condition with complete lobby renovation, upgrades to all mechanical equipment including new heating and air-conditioning and full elevator and electrical upgrades.
Enjoy the surrounding areas with Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, US Customs House and Battery Park being within walking distance. In addition, take a break and shop at some of the most nationally recognized retailers such as Chipotle, Starbucks, Ann Taylor and Aerosoles.
- Beautiful harbor views
- Close proximity to many subway lines and Staten Island Ferry
- Parking garage in the building
- Operable windows
- 24/7 access and attended lobby
- Building frontage on Broadway and Whitehall Street
- Outdoor courtyard and coffee shop